A downloadable turn-based RPG for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Engi is turn-based RPG where you take on the role of a newly graduated Engineer, trained to control and repair the bots that make space exploration possible. Combat is turn based with support for online coop and versus. There is a market that allows Engineers to trade the various Blueprints, Schematics and Protocols they scavenge from rogue Bots with each other.
- Turn-based RPG combat with synergistic abilities
- Server hosted multiplayer lobbies with co-op, versus and auction house
- Collect stronger Blueprints from defeated Bots and build a copy for yourself
- Construct the Blueprint into a Bot and train it up in combat then trade the Blueprint on the Market with other players
- Modify the Bot's stats and abilities by selecting different Schematics and Protocols when constructing the Bot
- Go on Expeditions and see how far out your Bots can make it
- Leaderboards show who has made it the furthest and what Bots they used to do it
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Ted's Chicken and Biscuits|
|Tags||Co-op, Mechs, Multiplayer, Robots, Singleplayer, Strategy RPG|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
This game should be launched through the itch.io app where you will auto-login with your itch.io account.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.